QTP Question 12: Explain the check points in QTP?
A checkpoint verifies that expected information is displayed in a Application while the test is running. You can add eight types of checkpoints to your test for standard web objects using QTP.
- A page checkpoint checks the characteristics of a Application
- A text checkpoint checks that a text string is displayed in the appropriate place on a Application.
- An object checkpoint (Standard) checks the values of an object on a Application.
- An image checkpoint checks the values of an image on a Application.
- A table checkpoint checks information within a table on a Application
- An Accessibility checkpoint checks the web page for Section 508 compliance.
- An XML checkpoint checks the contents of individual XML data files or XML documents that are part of your Web application.